Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I was so enlightened the other day! I was working with my CT in math and mentioned that while creating lesson plans, i found that there were virtual manipulatives to play with on the computer. She shocked me to say that her (kindergarten) class has already worked with them! I further asked about other technology-related activities she has done with her class and was really surprised to see that they have done a lot. This made me feel very old, especially after completing the tech inventory, because our generation did not work with as much technology as these kids are working with now. I just finished writing 2 math lesson plans and am currently planning a science circus with andrew and charlotte. We will see how this goes, and I'll be updating about it soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to hearing more about the technology you are seeing.